- Fit: High waist, relaxed full cut seat and thigh, wide straight leg. After soak will shrink 2" in waist and 2-3" in length. Order one size up.
- Fabric: Cone Mills unsanforized shrink-to-fit plain selvedge denim, 9 oz.
- Features: LVC 501s are authentic reproduction of vintage Levi's jeans. Suspender buttons (no belt loops), cinch back, single-needle arcuate, exposed rivets.
- The 1915 501 commemorate jeans were made in the U.S.A. in very limited quantities.
From Levi Strauss & Company: “Levi’s Vintage Clothing 1915 501 Jean was produced in collaboration with Cone Mills Denim of North Carolina. The story of Cone Denim began in 1891, when two brothers founded the Cone Export & Commission Company. By 1905, they established the White Oak Mill named after a 200-year-old tree on its grounds that would set the standard for quality denim. Today, White Oak retains this status and continues to produce its renowned fabric. Regarded as a stronghold of textile history, it remains an endless inspiration and integral resource for archives. In 1915, Cone Denim and Levi Strauss & Co. struck a historic agreement, and Cone was granted the exclusive right to manufacture Levi’s proprietary Shrink-to-Fit™ denim for all 501 Jeans. This gentlemen’s agreement, still in place today, became known as 'The Golden Handshake.'”
- Note: No refunds or exchanges on LVC jeans. All sales final.